TBFM COVID Edition – business is not as usual.
Safety Rules for coming to market:
- If you do not feel well, stay home.
- Controlled ENTRANCE on Crawford St.
- It’s a one way pedestrian flow to EXIT at Dundas/Shaw.
- Hand sanitize at entrance.
- Keep 6ft / 2 meters apart – practice safe-six!.
- Cover up: We strongly encouraged nose/mouth coverings to keep our vendors, yourself and volunteers safe.
- Send one person into market. Shop not in groups.
- Make a plan, minimize browsing/no lingering. Others are waiting to get in!
- Save the treats for home. Eating & sampling are on pause in the market zone.
- Please respect the soft barriers and our volunteers.
- No pets and bikes. Our priority is to regulate & monitor foot traffic.
- Be patient and kind as we navigate these uncertain times
On going pedestrian flow and behaviours will be monitored and adjusted accordingly. The market staying open relies on our collective effort.
HYBRID SHOPPING: You can online pre-ordered/pay for product for pick up at market and/or do onsite sales (electronic payments and some cash). Below are direct links to vendors. Some vendors will have ‘menu’ board signs at the entrance on Crawford to help you make a plan for a swift in & out shop.
Below is current map and list of vendor payment options.
Stay healthy during these uncertain times and support our vendors. COVID-19 is not gone away.
Below are direct links to our vendors for specifically online pre-order/pay. Everything else you can purchase onsite during market.
- Aldergrove Organic Farm – veg boxes only order by 12noon Monday
- Clovercroft Farm – chicken & eggs order by 12noon Monday
- Footstep Organics
- La Primavera Farms
- Lovell Springs Trout Farm – fresh trout order by Monday 9am
- Maizal – pre-order/pay by Mon. 6pm – PU at Alchemy stall
- Matz Fruit Barn – fruit & smoked trout order by Tuesday 9am
- Trillium Organic Farm – email
- Twin Creeks Farm and Garden
- Waymac Farms – email
- Alchemy Pickle Company – order by 12noon Monday
- Alimentari Foods – pre-order/pay by Sunday 11:30pm – PU at Clovercroft stall
- Evelyn’s Crackers
- First Fish
- Forbes Wild Foods Inc.
- Island Oysters Shuck Bar – details on IG
- Monforte Dairy Co.
- Motherdough – details at website
- Prairie Boy Bread
- TC Tibetan MoMo
- The Pop Stand – via IG
- Hinterland Wine Company
- Southbrook Winery
- Trail Estate Winery
- Windswept Cider & Jun
Sign up for our newsletter (on right side of this page) and follow us on socials for updates.
Take care, be safe.
Our mandate is to support and increase access to fresh, local, sustainable, naturally grown and certified organic agriculture. To educate the community in the food they eat, the source from which it comes and how it is grown and/or prepared. Trinity is farmer focused, favours slow food, not fast food and eating at hearth and home.
Operates during the Ontario growing season, May to October, every Tuesday (rain or shine) from 3pm- 7pm – no earlier/no later. Dundas & Shaw at the northwest end of Trinity Bellwoods Park.
The line up has been curated for diversity based on our mandate. The market is pleased to offer the neighbourhood the freshest, local and seasonal ingredients to cook at home and hearth. There are also a variety of artisan prepared foods for those days you are not able to be so ‘slow-food’ and a rotating choice VQA wineries/cider for take home. Enjoy and thank you for your patronage.