2022 Season is done. Back spring 2023!
Operations are in hibernation. Responses will be limited during the off season. DMs on socials will not get a response.
Our mandate is to support and increase access to fresh, local, sustainable, naturally grown and certified organic agriculture during the Ontario growing season. To educate the community in the food they eat, the source from which it comes and how it is grown and/or prepared. Trinity is farmer focused, favours slow food, not fast food and eating at hearth and home. The market is operated by community volunteers. Human food only, no craft or services.
Essentials to know about coming to market!
- We go rain or shine
- Always on Tuesdays 3-7pm – no sales before 3pm.
- Maintain pets/dogs on a short leash and under control at all times. Have them relieve themselves prior to coming to prevent onsite/stall peeing.
- Walk your bike through the market area or cycle around the perimeter.
- Please do not lean bikes on vendor stalls – not stable & holds all their product. Why not lock it up to shop hands free.
- Be mindful there are children roaming free.
- Refrain from vaping or smoking tobacco/cannabis in market area.
- No alcohol consumption at market/park location as per bylaws.
Masking: It is up to individuals to do their own risk assessment to mask up or not. Anyone that comes to the market is expected to respect individuals decisions. There will be zero tolerance with negativity in this regard. Please be patient and polite to each other.
Operates during the Ontario growing season, May to October, every Tuesday (rain or shine) from 3pm- 7pm – no earlier/no later. Dundas & Shaw at the northwest end of Trinity Bellwoods Park.
The line up has been curated for variety based on our mandate. The market is pleased to offer the neighbourhood the freshest, local and seasonal ingredients to cook at home and hearth. There are also artisan prepared foods for those days you are not able to be so ‘slow-food’ and a rotating choice of libations to take home. Enjoy and thank you for your patronage.