TBFM COVID Edition – business is not as usual.
Safety Rules for coming to market:
The market staying open relies on our collective effort. Stay safe with smart pandemic practices during these uncertain times COVID-19 is not gone away.
- If you do not feel well, stay home.
- Controlled ENTRANCE on Crawford St.
- It’s a one way pedestrian flow to EXIT at Dundas/Shaw.
- Hand sanitize at entrance.
- Keep 6ft / 2 meters apart – practice safe-six!.
- Cover up: We strongly encouraged nose/mouth coverings to keep vendors, yourself and volunteers safe.
- Shop not in groups. Send one person into market. Keep children close.
- Make a plan, minimize browsing/no lingering. Others are waiting to get in!
- Eating & sampling are on pause in the market zone. Save the treats for home.
- Please respect the soft barriers and our volunteers.
- No pets and bikes. Our priority is to regulate & monitor foot traffic.
- Be patient and kind as we navigate these uncertain times