As of this post, it’s a mere 7 more market days remaining of the season! Time flies! Final is Tuesday Oct. 26th, 2021. Come each and every day to shop for local, fresh product and to support our vendors.
This post is our blatant campaign push asking for donations to help buffer the budget. Know that the funds will not be squandered! Look for donations bins at the ENTER and EXIT accompanied by the han san and a friendly volunteer. Alternatively, you may e-trans to email@example.com (auto deposit) from the comfort of your home at anytime.
Trinity Bellwoods Farmers Market is run by community volunteers. There is no organization or company/corporation or city/government infrastructure behind us. It is run sustainably with vendor stall fees covering our hard expenses.
What kinds of things did/will we use the donations for this season?
– hand sanitizer (from Spirit Of York)
– more masks
– more hi-viz vests
– replacement wheels for our wagons/dollys
– general supplies/repairs to equipment
– produce for Community Fridges TO and will again with their encore visits Oct. 5th and 12th.
– season end appreciation picnic for volunteers!
Thank you to all that have donated thus far! Amazed at the occasional twenties that have showed up! Wowzy. Much gratitude for your patronage and generosity.