FARMERS MARKET VOLUNTEER CALL OUT!
We will be needing dedicated and conscientious volunteers for the season. Business will NOT be as usual.
Below is a brief outline of what Volunteers that apply must be prepare to do and be comfortable with. A complete and detailed protocols will be drafted once we get word.
– following pandemic protocols (distancing, masks, hand sanitizing etc.)
– be a team player and follow accurate directive from manager of the plan.
– approach/talk to people to explain protocols of market, give directions to them.
– monitoring & regulating entrance/exit/No-Go-Zones and line ups.
– be conscientious and courteous at all times.
If you would like to be a part of the 2020 Pandemic TBFM Volunteer team, click here for form and some more info.
Stay tuned – it’s a moving target and we’re all trying to keep up.
Below are official Government links as trusted sources: